The intent is for all to fast all day on Monday until after the prayer. If you have a medical condition, please consult a doctor before undertaking the fast.
Therefore all those who devour you shall be devoured; And all adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; Those who plunder you shall become plunder, And all who prey upon you I will make a prey. For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord, ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.” ‘ Jeremiah 30:16-17
In 2022 we must be diligent in living out our common salvation as the Ekklesia — God has called us out of the world and into His Holy Church to be salt and light in the earth. We have entered a season where we must contend earnestly for the faith which was once delivered to the saints. The whole counsel of God must be sought after, and nothing less:
1. We must be committed to praying in the Spirit.
2. Keeping ourselves in the love of God as we look for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
3. With compassion for others, we will bring many to salvation with fear, hating the garments that have been defiled, as we endeavor to pull them out of the fire in accordance with the word of God.
1. Now the Spirit of God came upon Azariah the son of Oded. And he went out to meet Asa, and said to him: “Hear me Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin. The Lord is with you while you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you. 2 Chronicles 15:1-2
Father, we thank You for Your faithfulness toward us. We can always find You when we seek You with our whole heart. Keep us by Your power so that we may never forsake you. Teach us to be more like You, who promised to never leave us, nor forsake us. Our desire is to be found in You in all things and in every way.
2. For a long time Israel has been without the true God, without a teaching priest, and without law; but when in their trouble they turned to the Lord God of Israel and sought Him, He was found by them. 2 Chronicles 15:3-4
Our Father and Our God, Your church is in trouble. We have sought after tradition and a religious posture that does not bring You glory. We have been divided by race, doctrine, denomination, generation, and even faith. Tonight, we have come to seek You with the confidence that we will be found of You. For when we are lost, and cannot seem to find our way, You always find us and bring us back to You!
3. And in those times there was no peace to the one who went out, nor to the one who came in, but great turmoil was on all the inhabitants of the lands. So nation was destroyed by nation, and city by city, for God troubled them with every adversity. But you, be strong and do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded!” 2 Chronicles 15: 5-7
Lord Jesus, we need Your peace, because those who go out and those who come in are experiencing great turmoil. Our minds, families, and communities are in great turmoil. Yet in all these things, our faith remains strong because we know that You are a rewarder of them who diligently seek You. So we seek You in the turmoil with every adversity that comes our way. Therefore, our hands will not be weak - we shall be strong in You Lord and the power of Your might.
4. And when Asa heard these words and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he took courage, and removed the abominable idols from all the land of Judah and Benjamin and from the cities which he had taken in the mountains of Ephraim; and he restored the altar of the Lord that was before the vestibule of the Lord. 2 Chronicles 15:8
Lord, we thank You for the prophetic that gives Your people the confidence to move in righteousness. Send a word that will cause your people everywhere to remove the abominable idols that take our focus off of the true and living God. We cast down every imagination and every high-minded thought that exalts itself against the knowledge of Christ. We restore the altar where You are present as a consuming fire. Come Lord and consume the sacrifice whenever we gather together in Your presence.
5. Then he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and those who dwelt with them from Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon, for they came over to him in great numbers from Israel when they saw that the Lord his God was with him. 2 Chronicles 15:9
Gracious Father, we thank You for making us accepted in the Beloved. What manner of love is this, that One should die for our sins. Even He who knew no sin willingly became sin for our sake — that in Him we could become the righteousness of God. So we come to give thanks tonight for our acceptance into the family of GOD!
6. So they gathered together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa. And they offered to the Lord at that time seven hundred bulls and seven thousand sheep from the spoil they had brought. 2 Chronicles 15:10-11
LORD GOD every time that we gather together, we desire to bring an offering that is acceptable in Your sight. That is why we endeavor to present our bodies a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto You God, which is our reasonable service. Receive our offering that is in our hands and in our hearts.
7. Then they took an oath before the Lord with a loud voice, with shouting and trumpets and rams’ horns. And all Judah rejoiced at the oath, for they had sworn with all their heart and sought Him with all their soul; and He was found by them, and the Lord gave them rest all around. 2 Chronicles 15: 14-15
Lord Jesus give us rest as we promise with all of our heart to seek You with all of our soul. Find us right where we are and give us rest from our labor. We have come unto You heavy laden with burdens that are too much to bear, and so we thank You for rest for our souls.
8. Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
Let the redeemed of the Lord say so,
Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
And gathered out of the lands,
From the east and from the west,
From the north and from the south.
Church-Wide Prayer Call:
Call-In Number: 1-701-791-9833
Back up Number: 1-540-792-0192
Enter the access code: 605781#
• Do not announce yourself if you call in after 7:55pm
• Mute yourself by pressing *6. To unmute, press *6 again
• Listen carefully and follow the prayer host’s instructions, including listening
to when the host calls each prayer section to a close.