VENDOR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
DONATION RATES - BY RESERVATION ONLY
$30 Standard Space (12ft x 12ft)
$10 Table Rental (8 ft. x 30 in)
$40 Standard Space and Table Rental
- Complete reservation form. Refer to map for locations. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Mail the reservation form with your check or money order, payable to NCCOP, to Mailing Address above.
- A confirmation receipt will be sent to you either by email or US mail if you include a valid email address or a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please bring the receipt for entrance to the flea market.
- All checks must be received by May 20, 2022. ONLY MONEY ORDERS will be accepted after May 20, 2022. Please drop them off at the guardhouse located to the right as you enter 7500 Germantown Avenue. Please ensure that you label the envelope using the above mailing address.
- When calling to reserve a space, please send payment immediately after reserving. Spaces will not be held longer than 7 days of your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No counterfeit merchandise or “knock-offs” of any kind can be sold or displayed
- No food or drink items can be sold by vendors
- No animals of any kind, either for sale, as part of a display, or as company for vendors
- No weapons of any kind, including antiques or realistic toys; no swords, knives, or penknives
- No lighters or laser pointers
- No pornographic materials
- No prescription drugs, cigarettes, or CBD
- No selling of lottery tickets, chances, or gambling of any kind
- No political signage or activity
There are NO refunds or credits. DONATIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You forfeit your right to your space if it is not occupied by 8:30 AM.
RAIN DATE POLICY
Information concerning inclement weather will be announced on the NCCOP Flea Market Phone as early as possible, but no later than 6 AM on the flea market day. There is no alternative date schedule if it rains. No REFUNDS. All payments will be made as a donation to the New Covenant Church of Philadelphia. In addition, a large sign will be displayed at least 2 weeks before the event.
Please be respectful of New Covenant property. Thank you!
Flea Market Reservation Form
Complete the form below to reserve your space for the flea market.
Please mail your cash, check, or money order payable to NCCOP or visit our website (https://nccop.church/giving). Use the code “fleamarket22” on your check or money order and in the special instructions section on PayPal. We can email your receipt, or if you prefer to receive the receipt in the mail, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
If you prefer to print and mail in your form a copy of the form can be downloaded by clicking the button below.