WHO ARE WE?
We are a team of believers creating an environment where families experiencing food insecurity will have access to a food source. We are feeding the physical and spiritual needs of God’s people during their visits to our Food Pantry.
HOW WE SERVE!
WHEN WE SERVE!
2 Fish 5 Loaves Food Pantry serves on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th Saturdays of the month. (We are closed during inclement weather or holidays)
Partner With Us!
We welcome you to partner with us for our food distribution! Click the link below to sign up to volunteer. Volunteer positions include:
- Traffic Flow Direction
- Grocery Distribution
- Must possess a Driver’s License for Commercial vehicles
- Experience driving a 20’ – 26’ cargo truck, preferred
- Availability to drive on Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Availability is flexible, minimum support one Saturday per month.
- Prayer Team
- Packing Boxes (onsite between 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Please complete the form below to register for food from our pantry.